ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
I think I ran into a small contingent of cars leaving that event on Saturday night. Saw a handful of numbered/stickered cars on the 5 FWY. It was cool!

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
I shot these with a color profile that's calibrated to my monitor(warmer tone) and printer, so they probably look wack on regular monitors(brighter). I'll fix them next time before I upload.

The msm belongs to Betrayed.
Looks good on mine, but I do quite a bit of graphics work so my colours are pretty good.

Anyone know what the CF miata was running in comparison to the rest of the pack?

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Colors look whack on my LCD but I enjoyed them none-the-less. <3

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
acejoker said:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q32/acejoker2/gymkhana%206-16-07/DSC_1087.jpg
You wouldn't happen to have any more pics of that S2000 behind the AE86, would you? That thing looks like it might be righteous to the max.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Matt's TA car and the black 86.............

Anyone have a towel?! :oops:

·
Registered
405 Posts
The MSM is mine.

The s2k is Jason Uyidas(I think I got the spelling right). It is a nationally prepped BSP Sk2. If he brings it to the local SCCA event next weekend Ill snap some photos for you really fast.

Matt placed first in unlimited, and my mazdaspeed pulled out a first in stock class. Glory to the Roadster Kingdom!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Thanks. They were some of Jeff Abbots old wheels and drift tires. I needed something that had a treadwear higher than 260 but lower than the 400 on the stock MSM wheels and they fit the bill.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts