ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to the forum, and i ordered a white clubroadster decal and wondered how long it takes to get here? it was charged to my card the same day i orderd it but i think its just been over a week anyone know how long it normally takes?

·
Registered
321 Posts
lol its only been a week give him some time! no need for multiple messages - doubt he'd rip you off for a few dollar sticker... I totally would though. :p :wink:

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Tim should have your stickers mailed out shortly if not already. He's working to catch up after being absent for a while due to personal issues. If you checked out properly via Paypal everything should be set. Give it a few more days.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum. Tim should have your stickers mailed out shortly if not already. He's working to catch up after being absent for a while due to personal issues. If you checked out properly via Paypal everything should be set. Give it a few more days.
cool thanks, it was charged correctly and everything but i figured it would have been shipped through usps and arive in a few days

1 - 6 of 6 Posts