ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I <3 CR
1,080 Posts
it takes a while to get the hang of it. If you are going to be hammering on fenders and fixing dents you are going to want to get some shrinking discs too. metal work is fun to do, just takes a lot of time to learn and the tools are not cheap. just start playing around with it and keep at it.

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,960 Posts
it takes a while to get the hang of it. If you are going to be hammering on fenders and fixing dents you are going to want to get some shrinking discs too. metal work is fun to do, just takes a lot of time to learn and the tools are not cheap. just start playing around with it and keep at it.
+1 i would also get a practice panel to start with, i took two years of auto body. dont rush any thing take your time. also your finished product should have no more then a skim coat of body filler at the most.

·
Supporting Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm gonna pick up a set and practice on random people's fenders until i'm good enough to do mine.
seriously tho, I'd like to learn some more skills and this one looks like fun. thanks for the encouragement team:hello kitty:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.