ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Most people are celebrating the full weekend. Nothing wrong with a day early....just new years eve. One of the biggest days of celebration if my memory recalls. plus its not a day early on the eastern side of the world ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chinese new years eve dinner is one of the most important family gathering dinner of the year!! must have dinner with the family :) hope u guys are having a blash with your family at dinner as well

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
My aunt gave me 20 lbs of chinese food to take home when I stopped by her restaurant for dinner with some family. hahaha I'll have chinese food for a week -_-

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Chinese food or "Chinese food"...

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
haha. their beach restaurant is pretty legit. My aunt cooks most of the time and doesn't know anything except what she learned where she grew up in china. She still has to read the chinese newspaper cuz her english isn't that great. But she grows most of the vegetables in her garden, buys the fish heads and sea food from the docks every few days, and buys full chickens instead of preprocessed/packaged of chicken nuggets/etc.

Her spicy cooking is starting to dull down though. I guess she learned most americans can't handle the spicyness.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I got my CNY eve dinner dealt with. Unfortunately, I have class at 8am on CNY today -_-... I remember before college I would take off. Now all public elementary, mid, and high schools in NYC excuse absences for CNY.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts