ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Supporting Mamber
3,672 Posts
I love my 1.5 ton jack. It's tiny and lightweight enough to throw in the trunk for swapping wheels at the track.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
I got one when I worked there. Not a professional tool by any means, but for the price, I'd gladly buy another for a backup. Mine gets fidgety if not used for a while.

·
Registered
930 Posts
+1 on getting fidgety when not it use. also a good tip for everyone. sometimes on ebay people sell the coupons but they are retarded and take a picture of the actual coupon. so, you can take the code off of it and use it without buying the coupon.. fails

·
Registered
441 Posts
I had a very bad first experience with this jack.

Jacked my car on the front, apparently there was a little bit of oil on the subframe. Rubber pad + oil = :__(
I didn't put jack stands in yet because it wasn't jacked up high enough, so it feel and scrapped against the side jackstand (it was near the car) on the way down.. Think of a crater caused by a crashing airplane.. except upside down.

Good thing the crater was in the rocker panel so you can't see it unless you're looking at it... Moral of the story: take the damn rubber pad off before using the jack..

I got it for $59 though, totally worth it!

·
Registered
380 Posts
where did you find the coupon????????????????? it use to be on honda tuning, but its not anymore.

·
---
520 Posts
Anyone know the differences between the Harbor fright jack and the Goodyear jack at Pepboys?

·
Registered
248 Posts
i ordered online, shipping was only like 7 bucks.

Coupon code for 10% off an item (I used for the jack stands): WINTER10

Coupon code for $30 off the jack: 53061074

1 - 20 of 35 Posts