ClubRoadster.net banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Banned
170 Posts
Wow...just wow lol.

Imo just look for a hardtop without the cloth wrapped b.s.

The one your looking at sounds like more trouble than its worth.

I just cant get over the fact someone would wrap a hardtop in cloth/fabric...to each his own I guess.

· Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Yeah hang in there, took me a while before I found mine. They are always out there but sometimes the piece just aint right whether it be damage/color/price/etc...its finding the right one that makes it all worthwhile.

Godspeed.

Def man. I've been looking atleast 1-2 times a month for the past six months or more.. Lately I've been lOoking every few days.. All the way from locally to 8hrs away.. Still nothing worth the price.. The only way I'll pay 1k plus is of it was msm factory paint match
and somewhat local

Everything thing I usually find is over 1k . I ain't paying that for a hardtop. I know peoplethat pick them up 400-600 easily
I guess my time hasn't come.. Although I need one bad due to my soft top

· Banned
170 Posts
Def man. I've been looking atleast 1-2 times a month for the past six months or more.. Lately I've been lOoking every few days.. All the way from locally to 8hrs away.. Still nothing worth the price.. The only way I'll pay 1k plus is of it was msm factory paint match
and somewhat local

Everything thing I usually find is over 1k . I ain't paying that for a hardtop. I know peoplethat pick them up 400-600 easily
I guess my time hasn't come.. Although I need one bad due to my soft top
Yeah 400-600 sounds great. Although from what it seems, the price points are as follows

$700 and less = Good price

$800 to $900 = Normal price/expected

$1000 = high price but if the top/paint is mint and the same color as your car, all the hardware included then its a good deal considering you wont be shelling out dough for paint and hardware.

*I also think location has a lot to do with the availability/selection, here in Norcal I always hear about tops getting stolen and then going up for sale. Sketchy but man some of the tops I see are in very good nick and fairly priced but if its stolen then I want no part in that.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.