ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a rear latch/braket for my hardtop (the one that sits over the frankenstein bolt and is molded into the hardtop). I know they dont really sell these because they are molded into the top, but just as i have broken mine off, i have heard of other people doing the same. If you are one of these people like myself who have broken this latch off i would like to purchase it off of you if you are not using it. I will be welding it back on to my hardtop.

I bought my top used with a broken braket/latch on the rear end of the top and that is why i do not have my broken piece to weld back on.

So if anyone has the remains of this piece laying around their garage please contact me I would greatly appreciate it. (preferably the latch for the left side, but either would most likely work)

·
Registered
419 Posts
I would call around to some of the bigger miata junkyards for the piece. Hopefully you didn't pay too much for it, I bought a stripped down top for 325 and hardware alone ran me another 150 and the glass was taken care of by insurance. In all it wasn't too bad for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.