ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
My car came with a hole in the firewall like that already, I guess the previous owner thought it was a good idea.

·
Supporting Member
12,272 Posts
There are so many threads on this topic it's easiest to point you to http://forums.miata.net and search for "DIY cowl" or "DIY Randall". You'll get lots of hits with pictures and instructions from others who've done this mod. Most use a hole saw and flexible hose directed to the factory airbox or a cone filter on the end of the MAF like the Elf intake kits sold by DDM Works. Unfortunately this information isn't located all in one convenient place like the Miata.net Garage section or the ClubRoadster.net Knowledge Base for archiving purposes. Perhaps you could compile this data and post it for everyone's benefit?

·
Mufasa in Training
35,112 Posts
thanks guys...i was kinda apprehensive about asking about the induction..most of the forums i use to be on are just fill will ass holes
It's just a common question that you asked. Kyle actually answered it twice just in this thread. Pay attention to what folks say, and you'll find a lot less "ass holes" ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.