ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all just reaching out to see if anyone has had contact with Jason at Enthuzacar lately. Myself and another user on Reddit have orders that have gone unshipped for longer than his posted typical fab time (2 weeks).

Both of us have contacted him multiple times on his cell (posted on his website) and his email, and have heard nothing back. It kind of sucks but at this point may need to do a PayPal charge back. Anyone have better contact info and can contact him on our behalf?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
A while back i ordered a high flow cat and i got the typical automated order confirmation. But after not hearing back for about 3 weeks i just contacted him and got a refund. He told me that he hasn't gotten around to getting material. Sucks because ive ordered from him in the past and was really good

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I contacted him today. Don't want to throw his business around but he let me know he's been unable to work due to health issues.

He told me he would still get the exhaust done. I'm still thinking about weather to do it or not.

Either way, hoping he gets well soon.

·
Lonely White Girl
5,739 Posts
FYI on a paypal chargeback. Its instantly removed from their account. So it can really screw them over if they aren't ready for it. Not a huge deal for bigger companies but I like to try and ask for a refund before I file a chargeback.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts