ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
$99 for the OEM replacement at most dealers, made by Exidy and comes complete with release bearing and pilot bushing.

Should be good for at least 100,000 miles of normal driving, some known to last 200,000 or more.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
u mean at mazda dealers? i went to an auto part store. they want 200 for a OEM
that's y i consider a used one

$99 for the OEM replacement at most dealers, made by Exidy and comes complete with release bearing and pilot bushing.

Should be good for at least 100,000 miles of normal driving, some known to last 200,000 or more.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
i'd never buy a used clutch. just because it looks okay, you dont know how the previous owner drove with it. most idiots celebrate a new clutch by doing a nice smokey burnout. IDIOTS. you should take the few 1000km or more nice and gentle to let it break in, so it doesn't just glaze over.

·
Registered
511 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
177k on oem or whatever came w/ it at 125.

·
Registered
97 Posts
A used clutch might be alright if money is tight and you're someone who can install it yourself. Though I wouldn't pay much more then $30 to $40 bucks. Gotta remember, the clutch is a pretty critical part of you're car. Don't skimp and buy junk. Save your pennies and get a new one if you can.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts