ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
That guy's a sucker for paying what he paid for stuff....

Also, automatic? **** that guy.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm guessing that it's a chics car. Automatic, teeth...I mean I can't really see any dudes doing that. The way the ad was written kind of sounds like a girl...not very knowledgeable about cars. I thought about seeing if they would sell me the hardtop for cheap tho since it's local and I need one.

*edit* I just did a search for those teeth and found them for $70 http://www.autoxpressions.com/productorders.html I'm guessing it's a chic that REALLY got ripped off on those teeth! Probably paid that "installed" lol

·
Registered
404 Posts
he/she might just be trying to justify the asking price. should be like, ok, keep the teeth and i'll give you 2500 even though its still too high. chick doesnt know how to take care of a car...and its auto so f that

·
Registered
903 Posts
I liked my old teeth better.....lol

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not sure you could pay ME 70 bucks to put those teeth on my car. That thing is a wreck. Price is way too high.
You couldn't pay me 500 bucks to drive around with those teeth on my car! Yeah, the price is waaaay too high on that car even if it was a standard. It does have a hardtop though...that, I want!

·
Registered
945 Posts
The ONLY reason this should be done is if your little brother has a Miata as well, and you install the teeth when he was sleeping ...and you know he walks around the back of the car to get in. Win for days!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^holy crap, I clicked the link and found this...

This is just wrong on so many levels. How much money did someone waste on this crap!?!

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
How have you not seen miatas with teeth is the real question.

Does anyone fkn google anything before making threads anymore?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How have you not seen miatas with teeth is the real question.

Does anyone fkn google anything before making threads anymore?
The title of the thread is to get people to look. What are we supposed to do, google everything and not make any threads about anything? Wow, that's brilliant...that would make for a good Clubroadster...NO THREADS about anything! Genius!

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Sweet lets fill it with useless crap content. 1... 2... 3... Go!

How do I get low with racelands?

Will 15x8 zero offset fit?

Is it bad if my **** itches when I pisss?

My google broke. Halp!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay, I'm so sorry...from now on I will only post threads about serious Miata questions that have never been asked before on any of these message boards (which is not possible). Then I will get a response such as: Why don't you Google it, moron! or Why do you put silly crap on here! or some other such nonsense.

I don't understand how people that drive the "fag car" can be so goddamn serious all the time and stuck up about it. I expect that **** from douchebag Camaro drivers.

If you'll notice, there were some responses to this thread. YES, we've all seen teeth on a Miata...duh...I just thought maybe no one had seen these silly ass teeth.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Haha, I think the Cl ad meant 5.00, not 500.

Come on guys...500 for a joke mod? ..but seriously, can I go low with Racelands?
I've heard you can go low with racelands, but I heard you can go REALLY low if you cut your stock springs and use the stock shocks. :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts