ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Man, you should have seen by car by the time I graduated and left college.
The passenger side is riddled with little and some not so little dents and creases.
I lost two mirrors, and needed a new drivers side headlight, fender and bumper (all from one incident) all of those had no notes left.

edit* I only had my car for less then three years during all that.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Man, you should have seen by car by the time I graduated and left college.
The passenger side is riddled with little and some not so little dents and creases.
I lost two mirrors, and needed a new drivers side headlight, fender and bumper (all from one incident) all of those had no notes left.

edit* I only had my car for less then three years during all that.
Cripes. I may direct the last bit of income I get after I finally turbo the Miata towards an old beater Civic to use during college. :(

·
Registered
274 Posts
that stinks... i had about a grand worth of damage to my first miata in my work parking lot, no note either.

whenever i see someone hit someone else, i take a few minutes to call them out and offer a pen and paper. I've helped a few people leave notes now... but of course, i somehow never witness the bad ones.

·
Registered
404 Posts
After someone cranked their door into my passenger side fender I started parking way the hell away from other cars. I figure I could use the exercise anyways :lol:

·
Registered
465 Posts
yea some ppl just have no respect for other peoples property when it comes to parking lots and cars. many years back i was at a mall with my parents and they were inside and i decided to stay in the van and listen to music. so i recline the chair back and eventually this car pulls up next to our van to park and this fat lady just swings her door right into our van totally blatently, didnt even try to stop it, and goes about her day and heads into the mall. well this infuriated me and well i took a pen and did some bad stuff to her car. :twisted: sucks that happened to your ride though, i think as a society scientists need to research force fields more so we can have them for security devices on our cars!

·
CR.net Supporter
185 Posts
After someone cranked their door into my passenger side fender I started parking way the hell away from other cars. I figure I could use the exercise anyways :lol:
I do too, but the Wal-Mart Carts still attract to it and just about any other cart at any other store. On top of that someone tried stealing my rims once when parked far out since it was an easier target and less likely to be looked at by store patrons (luckily I had locking lugs and they loosened all the non locking lugs on all the wheels anyway?) People also tend to mess with my car more when it isn't in the general parking populace...

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea i usually park far away too but for some reason i didnt that day. This is the second time my car has been hit good in a parking lot. My right rear fender is all fucked up too. I guess ill just have to get a carbon one except i cant afford it. Hey dicker, is it not in A+ shape because of paint or dents? If it's paint, i may be interested in it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts