ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
I will go back to Hawaii first week of april. We can both row to Hawaii, we should plan 70 days or so, but the miata is confortable for a transoceanic journey. great bouyoncy and stability.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here in Hawaii now and loving every minute of it. the family loves it too. Its beautiful. Have been looking on Craigslist for another NA. Found some prospects. Just have to wait and see how much money is left over after buying all the stuff we need for the kids. Two of them need new beds and dressers. Hope to here from some local Miata enthusiasts.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here in Hawaii now and loving every minute of it. the family loves it too. Its beautiful. Have been looking on Craigslist for another NA. Found some prospects. Just have to wait and see how much money is left over after buying all the stuff we need for the kids. Two of them need new beds and dressers. Hope to here from some local Miata enthusiasts.
Welcome to Hawaii! I'm glad you're enjoying it. Many of the local Miata folks hang out at www.miataclubofhawaii.com. Those same folks post here too. Most use the same screen names.

Let us know if you need any help finding another Miata.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ill be sure to do that. I prob wont buy one till after i get back from Iraq. Then I should have some money to put in it. ill only be on the island for a couple of months before I leave.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Still in Iraq. About 4 months left. Been looking on CR for a NA for when I get back. I saw a really nice looking black/tan one I was going to have my wife buy, but was at the hight end of budget. I want to have some money to put into the car too.

While deciding about the black one, I found a 90 CW with 54,000. We ended up getting that one. Was listed for 3k, but when my wife called, he knocked the price down to 2.5K. It needed a new soft top (sitting at the house), radio bezel, (on order), passenger mirror (replaced). Going to order a HD Hard Bar M2 Sport w/double diagonals and harness bar tabs.

Going to tackle some interior upgrades when I get back. Short shifter, new radio, under dash lights, custom gauges, door panels, some other little tidbits. Big parts will be rims, coilovers, GV lip, flares, rear lip, cold air intake with heat shield, and dual tip Borla cat-back exhaust. I really want to get my hands on set of RS Active Low Pro headlights too. I have high hopes and dreams for this one.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts