ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Juve per sempre
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I imagine lots of people here like Hayashi wheels, so I thought I'd post up the photos I've found. And you can post the pictures you have.

If you know the size also, great!

I'll start with the front page picture on: www.hayashiracing.com

Specs(?): Point of the beloved vehicle: hayashi street riding (14inc/7j +7)

size?

Point of the beloved vehicle: States mailマェノ° ° to excuse me, tapping bitタバヤロme state it for the 14 ¼-in Chip 7J ² -6 AutoSearchNEW state to stateリ-6 ± 8J AutoSearchNEW What is it like (^ ^ゞ
Specs? f:14x7-6 r:14x8 -6 perhaps?

And this one... SOOOO NICE. Aynone know the size?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I want a clean NA so bad so I can rock wheels like that.

·
Registered
584 Posts
the more I see these the more I like em....functional, straight to the point, yet still kinda different.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
These wheels are stupid HAWT!

i really want some 15x8 hayashi's but the $525/wheel price tag is hard to swallow
Yeah. I can't justify paying $525 per wheel as well, especially if some fuckin' thief takes them off my Miata & slaps them on his Civic. I'd be shitting bricks just about everywhere I would go.

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
^ agreed. THAT would suck. Spend months tracking down a set of these only to have them yanked.

I love this style. If I could find the Axis knockoffs, I'd probably have them on my car already. Every shop is sold out.

·
Registered
248 Posts

My friend is selling these.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'd pick these up if they weren't 4x114.3 :-(

15x7 +4 offset.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
you can get some 15mm adapters... i'm thinking that may be the way to go.. check out these babies on yahoo auctions... starting at 2k tho!! 14x9 and 14x10

edit, just spied a hayashi wheel so its not OT lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
The ones I posted are already +4 offset, PLUS a 15mm conversion spacer? No thanks I don't have fender flares lol.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Man. This thread is full of too much temptation!!! \('o' )/

^ agreed. THAT would suck. Spend months tracking down a set of these only to have them yanked.

I love this style. If I could find the Axis knockoffs, I'd probably have them on my car already. Every shop is sold out.
Yeah. That's among one of the reasons that I have never really rocked any expensive wheels. You wait 6 months & then you get them, ride them for a few days, & then some **** steals them. Not that it will definitely happen, but it would really suck if it did.

·
CR.net Supporter
698 Posts
you can get some 15mm adapters... i'm thinking that may be the way to go.. check out these babies on yahoo auctions... starting at 2k tho!! 14x9 and 14x10

edit, just spied a hayashi wheel so its not OT lol

omg! i want! starsharks are my dream wheel, and in my dream size! why cant i be filthy rich?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts