ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just introducing myself. I would like to say hello to Alex and Randy (Speedworks) and (Phatmiata) for showing me this site. I just ordered the new MSPNP. Also got my eye on some 460cc RX7 injectors. Hope I dont blow anything up! If there is anyone here with MegaSquirt, please drop me line, I might need some questions answered.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Hello Hazim. This is Eli a/k/a Hyper, an old time friend. I am in this forum under this forum under this screen name. M2-1028.

Give me a call sometime. We will be meeting at the tower shops this friday night along with other forum members.

Your car look really cool with that IC and front bumper. The last time i saw it, it was white color.

Take care, friend.

Eli

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Hey dave, how did i miss this post? Did you get the new seats or fender flares installed yet?

Eli, i did not get the custom window switch panel yet? Do you want me to send mine foirst so you can look at it?

Phatty

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Bro, Randy. Let me keep the Nielex switch panel. I will send you the custom window switch panel to you. It is reserved for you only. ok?

I spent the income tax money buying more engine parts. The car now has a 6 speed, Splitfire coil ignitors, new BOV and a bunch of other parts.

I sent you an e-mail on some parts you were selling in cardomain. Contact me if you have anything available for my NB.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts