ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...any must see sights?I've been to the speedway already.Any good local miata gatherings going on?I may stay overnight so good areas to stay in would be appreciated.Thanks.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
hmm Ill have to think about this, Im about an hour away from indy, what route are you taking? actually theres drifting and autocross there, not sure if this weekend though.

·
Registered
412 Posts
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!!! SEEN THE SPEEDWAY??????!!!!! FORMULA 1 GP IS THIS WEEKEND.... please god tell me this is a joke... please.

·
Registered
412 Posts
been there done that? You obviously have no idea what you are missing out on. i only wish i had a f***ing excuse to go to indy this weekend.

·
Supporting Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keep in mind:I have no tickets,money,time,or desire to enrich snotty europeans who refuse to race :wink:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
GP :(

What part of town is the engine currently haning out in? I used to live in Indy so I know the town pretty well.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
I dont like nascar, never have never will, nor am I saying its real racing, but at least they pass each other unlike F1. Though crashing is probably the result of falling asleep from boredom.

·
Supporting Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
snotty europeans who refuse to race? thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. shame on you.
Gee didn't only 6 cars race in 2005?If those frog eating surrender monkeys learned how to make decent tires maybe I'd have more interest....NOT! :lol:
Engine is home.Did an up and back in just over 12 hours including meal stops.I need a drink 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts