ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
ClubRoadster.net has something special coming along the lines of SUBSCRIPTIONS!!!

More info soon!

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts
Oh, indeed. :)

I mentioned the magazine to one of my friends who works at a Japanese book store and he can get us yearly subscriptions to Road&Ster.

The prices aren't much more than if you grabbed some off amazon (unless you gotta gotta have it as soon as it hits the streets), and it's shipped right to your door, no fuss.

Here are the prices (*note* GA residents must pay extra tax as denoted below):

air: - if mailing in state of GA - 158.02
if mailing out of state- 147.68

ship: - if mailing in state of GA - 127.42
if mailing out of state - 119.08

Air shipping will get it to you within about a week of it being released in Japan, and ship will get it to you within 3-4 weeks of it being released. Shipping is only available for those in the Upper 48, though i'm trying to see if we can ship elsewhere in North America to help out some of out other members.

PM/IM/E-Mail me if you are interested and i'll send you back all the specifics regarding payment and any other questions you may have. If I'm not out doing stuff I'm at my PC, so I'll be sure to respond back quickly :)

PS: Makes a great Christmas present!!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
It might be a little bit easier to understand if we convert the annual subscription price to
Price per issue (*note* GA residents must pay extra tax as denoted below):

air: - if mailing in state of GA - 39.51
if mailing out of state- 36.92

ship: - if mailing in state of GA - 31.86
if mailing out of state - 29.77

Foo, I appreciate your attempt to provide additional avenues for obtaining copies of R&S. However, even if the prices offered by your friend at the Japanese book store are comparable, I would still recommend that CR.net members purchase their issues of R&S from businesses like MiataRoadster.com, RSpeed, and Metro Motorsports who sponsor this forum and have a long-term, vested interest in this hobby of ours. They have demonstrated through years of dedicated service that they deserve your business. It's a symbiotic relationship and it's good to keep the circle of support going.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Sorry if I came across sounding like a ****. I didn't mean to step on anyones toes. If your deal is the deal that Tim was talking about then it's obviously CR.net approved. Awaiting final details.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I'm Tim Allen and I approve this message.

However, it has been brought to my attention that an existing CR.net sponsor is able to provide us with cheaper pricing.

What to do? :|

I may have stuck my foot in my mouth on this one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts