ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told by Bryan last weekend that I should should stop by because my Miata would be of interest to your group. I wanted to buy a Japanese Roadster RS-II and they didn't sell that model in the states. So I ordered the seat covers from Japan and did my best to make it similar to the Japanese model. There is not one thing on my car that says it is a Miata. I am kicking around the idea of a supercharger or upgraded suspension this spring. It all depends on the funds or lack there of.

Here is a link to my car: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/172670/1

I understand there are a lot of Ohio people on this board. So am I. I grew up on the West side (Rybolt Rd) and moved to the East side....Anderson.

I hope to check back from time to time.

Zoom - Zoom!

Jonny

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Nice car. I really love the red cloth seats. They are so pimp. How did you come about acquiring those seat covers? There are also a lot of Slowtege owners on this board so you're in good company. But I recommend you ditch that cardomain crap and park your car in the Club Roadster Garage. Welcome aboard!

·
Mufasa in Training
31,075 Posts
what happened last time bryan?
I can't remember, but either I was on call, or I had a church activity that I committed myself to. IIRC, it was the latter, because it was the only weekend I was going to even be in the state, much less in town. It's totally nothing personal; I had promised to be there first.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got my seats by first emailing someone in the Tokyo Roadster Club. They told me to contact a person in Japan who does a lot of dealings with the US on JDM stuff. It turns out that this person does business with R*Speed. I called Pete at R*Speed and he gave me a price. I told him to order them and I had them about 2 weeks after that. I spent 2 and a half hours installing from the time I took the seats out to bolting them back in place.

I am up for a SW OH get together in the spring. My car is sleeping until then.

Jonny

1 - 11 of 11 Posts