ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up everyone, my name is Daniel. I'm the Marketing Communications Director for K.R.O.P.S. and I'm looking forward to interacting with the community here! We have a 1992 Mazda Miata with a JDM 1.8 Swap that's used for track purposes. We have BIG things in store for 2015!

We are K.R.O.P.S. (“Keep Racing Off Public Streets”), an organization created by a group of racing enthusiasts that used to street race. We are a non profit organization that combats illegal street racing by organizing and promoting track racing. We provide legal time attack, drifting, and drag racing events that everyone can safely enjoy. Our focus is to reach out to the community, advocating a social awareness for responsible driving, and creating a positive movement to transition racing from the streets to the tracks. If you would like to be a part of the K.R.O.P.S. movement, PM me or contact us via email at: [email protected]

Our website: www.krops.org

Follow us through social media:
www.facebook.com/kropsorg
www.instagram.com/krops_org
www.twitter.com/krops_org
www.youtube.com/kropsorg

-------------------------------------------------------------------
K.R.O.P.S.
"Keep Racing Off Public Streets"
#KROPS | [email protected]
www.krops.org

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Props to KROPS! That's a great cause. Very cool that you've adopted a Miata for your track events.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourselves and Welcome to CR.
Thanks for the warm welcome Chris! I'm glad you think so, the Miata is a great car for the track!

Welcome KROPS
Thanks for the welcome!

Preach it!

Even though I try and teach kids about sanction racing I backslide every now and again.
Thanks a lot! Definitely good to teach the kids young.

Welcome to CR
Thanks for the welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts