ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i'm new so thought I would introduce myself
I'm from England and I drive a Silver mk1 eunos roadster,
I have modified quite a bit and am loving the car, learning so much about it and i'm taking the next step into Fi in the next couple of weeks
this seems like a cool forum! 8)

Damien

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'll be going on all day so just a few!!

Exterior,
Mazdaspeed side skirts, front nose cone I think it's from WIN racing, lip spoiler, clear front lights, black carbon lexus style lights a few other bits

Engine,
Apexi air filter, arc magic resonator, magncor leads, Cusco 4-1 stainless manifold, de-cat, HKS exhaust, strut brace

Suspension& wheels
17" ACE alloy wheels, Cusco adjustable suspension, Polly bushes upgraded, some bracing

Interior, White and red dials and heater panel, KG works heater surround, Lonza gear surround and gear knob, Cusco style roll bar

ICE
CDT front components and amp in boot Alpine head unit leading to 2 active subs

Getting a JRSC next week so loads of new bits and bobs going in, emb, wideband TDR pullies and heatshield

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Very nice, very clean silver NA!

Welcome!

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Can anyone translate the price for that front bumper to english?

Really nice car with a great selection of mods. It deserves better wheels than ACE alloys though :mrgreen:

The front bumper looks like it's HKS Kansai. I don't know what the sideskirts are but they don't look like Mazdaspeed.

HKS Kansai service front bumer:
http://www.hkskansai.co.jp/html/carlineup/mazda/na6c.htm

Check out Dale's car to for real Mazdaspeed sideskirts:
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/dale_017/Lfront2.jpg

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Look the same as the Mazdaspeed, and the fit is perfect, maybe they aren't, but they look great, i'm happy with them, and i've never seen another mx5 with them on in England! thanks for that about the front nose cone, i've found it on Japanparts.com the same one is made by WIN racing, but maybe it's a replica of the HKS one
The alloys suit the overall style of what I was going for, I tryed quite alot of alloys before I decided on them and i'm extremely happy!
tanks for all the hello's everyone!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts