ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! The names Darren, from Calgary, AB, Canada :eek:

Been a long time miata fan, lurking on cr.net during the summer really made me want one so in late September i started looking for a nice, clean NA to build up.

Came upon a awesome deal on a 1994 NA with 90,000kms for only $3000..unfortunately I was ~1hr late as the person before me put a down payment on the spot. And since snow up here is ridiculous, i'm done looking until spring hits.

For now, ill post some pictures of my 'weekend' car during the summer, hopefully the miata will be a drift/track car and the RSX will be the daily driver. Im 19 and was fortunate enough to have a dad who was into cars who tried to replicate the Mugen DC5..so this is what im driving in for now. Since i got the car ive put coils, wheels, seats, and some other misc stuff. Its a 2004 RSX Type S, 60,000kms and stored for winter right now. Hope you guys like it!

How it sits right now..cracked my bumper going over rail road tracks right before i was going to store it so that'll be fixed when spring comes, but rest of my funds will be going towards the Miata. Thanks for looking guys!

·
Supporting Member
142 Posts
Woah that looks awesome! Always been a fan of Type S's. Welcome! Hope you find a miata soon. I know what it's like to wait patiently for one: torture XD

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D

I used to Drive a '02 RSX type S. Loved it. Mine was done up too, but not quite as nice as yours.

It was a great little car and I do miss it sometimes.

Welcome to the site. Hope you can find a nice little roadster to call your own. So much fun to drive.

Haha yes its a fun/quick car to drive. Love everything about it, and basically the only Honda interior i like besides the S2000

1 - 7 of 7 Posts