ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup dudes name is Q, im 22 from charlotte nc. right now i drive a 2003 civic si but im planning to buy a 93-95 miata as a project after i pay off my civic. I have about less than a yr to finish. im really hoping I can find a LE model but if not i can settle for whatever. i got some plans for it already. all of you guys have bad ass rides. it just makes me eager to sell the the civic but i cant. i put so much money into already itll be a waste if i do. well anywho this is a great site! ill be sure to keep you guys posted im really looking forward on getting one.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Sweet!! another charlotte member. Welcome Welcome!

BWUAHAHAH, we can have a charlotte spring meet now! <<evil grin>>

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool so how many memebers are here in charlotte total? im down for a meet but not with my civic. dont wanna be an outkast.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
never an outkast. I believe we know of 6-8 enthusiasts running around.

Brad: I was thinking a sushi night.

·
Registered
971 Posts
never an outkast. I believe we know of 6-8 enthusiasts running around.

Brad: I was thinking a sushi night.
Blech... Raw fish... ugh... Sorry, doesn't appeal to me... but if they have beer...

And welcome from another Charlotte area member.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Would you prefer a steak joint? and Sushi bars have tons of SAKE Rich =)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mmm sushi.. my gf works at a sushi bar its in columbia though if you guys like we can get 50% off!

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
how far is columbia again?

Maybe i'll make a poll on where to eat and when to meet up.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bout an hour and thirty min.

:edit: sounds good.

gimme some time i really want to get this NA that ive been seeing on south tryon. its callin my name!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Would you prefer a steak joint? and Sushi bars have tons of SAKE Rich =)
Never tried sake... hmmm...
The girl that cuts my hair and her husband opened a sushi place at Rea Rd / Colony intersection. Kinda funny, a Vietnamese couple opening a Japanese place...

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
We Vietnamese are entrepreneurs :lol:

Hmm, theres always steak and lube near university or we could do steak or whatever. Need to make that poll.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gimme some time i really want to get this NA that ive been seeing on south tryon. its callin my name!!
Where is it? Haven't been over that way in a while... let me know if you want me to check it out with you or for you...
its on south tryon and nations ford its alil dealership. imma go test drive and see how much they want for it tomorrow. where are you from laguna maybe we can meet up after i get off work or something.

and yes We Vietnamese are entrepreneurs :p

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
sorry, i can speak it but never learned to write it.

But you too man. Red envelopes! bwuahahha

Noticed your name is Q, does that mean your real name is Quoc?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts