ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Vonore, TN and had been looking for a nb for over a year. Two weeks ago I finally acquired a 2003 Sunlight Silver Miata with 20k original miles, needless to say I'm more than happy with it :mrgreen:!

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
That NB is a monster truck. Needs some lows.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I never said drop that frame to the ground so it scrapes the ground. Lowering your car with the right suspension improves performance and handling of your car.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome from middle TN. I agree with lowering it a bit. Mine too looks like a 4WD and I will be lowering it at some point. - Dano

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Welcome, even though you say it's dirty in the pics it looks pretty "clean" to me! My NA is lowered slightly (for performance handling though) and I prefer that look over stock. But, to each his own. Welcome to our Forum!

Chris

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
not concerned about how the car looks, its a sports car that was designed to be driven not to be ''stanced''
Although it is a sports car the suspension isn't the greatest ever. I used to have that version NB and the body roll can be quite annoying when cornering.

·
Registered
33 Posts
^^^^

I've never seen this post from farmernate before. Getting in an out of a Miata has been a discussion on many forums / threads and usually by tall or generally big people. I don't really hear much from the average size person. So, with that said. Here's something from a rather small person. True, I don't have very far to fall into the cockpit as tall people do. But we shorter folks do have a unique problem you tall folks don't. Because we're short we have to have our seats quite a bit forward and our steering wheel tilted down (with tilt steering of course). So with everything set for driving comfort, this puts the gap between the steering wheel and the seat pretty narrow, so getting in is pretty easy, but getting out is another story, at least it is for me. I have to twist my body in such a way that I exit kinda sideways, and this means I'm molested by the steering wheel on the right side of my body and the seat bolster on my left, so I sorta squish my way out......Don't cha just love wearing a Miata.....LOL - Dano

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Although it is a sports car the suspension isn't the greatest ever. I used to have that version NB and the body roll can be quite annoying when cornering.
Sorry I responded in that way, i totally understand your point and yes in time the car will be lowered on kw c/o. I've just been so fired up about beautiful cars being violated to fit into a scene that will soon pass. I would like to thank you guys for making me feel at home!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts