ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am new to this site as of today. I bought a 1992 miata to build as a gift for the wives b-day gift. It is a work in progess but needed the help of a real tuner site so here I am.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Welcome. We've got members from all over the globe who'd be happy to answer any questions or give advice on how to tune your car up. The cars are great in stock form and there are a million different ways you can personalize it to make it your own (or rather your wife's).

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i normaly build Hondas, DSM Turbos and race bikes(1000cc type). I got the car for $150 and have alot of carbon pieces for it but looking for alot more. I want to build it as a look cool but goes fast as hell for the old lady. already done is full brake job, alot of powder coating, custom gauges and interier pieces, vented light covers, body kit and new paint to come. just need the engine mods and exhaust info for most power for the money and I need it all done by 6 april for her b-day gift. Oh and all work is done by me and only me.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well I would post new pics but we just got 8 inches of snow over night and the base is close so hav e to weight till they clean this mess all up. At least the car is in a heated bay out of the weather.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Already have koni adjustable struts, full braces on everycorner and springs on it. The drive train is also already done with a short shifter, lighter fly wheel and better clutch system.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got started on the truck area today. New trunk lid inplace and waiting for the finish panel and black altessa light to go on hopefully tomorrow. I may just finish off the engine bay and install my powder coated pieces first not sure yet. Lets see how the weather hold over first.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts