ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just found this forum and already love it. Finally, a forum dedicated to the wilder Miata crowd. No more posting pics of your souped up ride on those other forums and getting the generic "meh, not my cup of tea but at least it's different" response from dull bitter members who think mesh grills and tacky polished 14" stock wheels are wild stuff. Keep it up 8)

My NB:

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Hey, I have 14" wheels..

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
OH SNAP cool metalica miata logo.

Nice car too, more pictures?

Welcome and yes, we are differn't kind of people around here.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Welcome to the club Peanut!

Great looking NB!

Don't forget to check out the Garage section and add pics to your Personal Gallery!

You won't see that stuff on other Miata forums! :wink:

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I know I've seen those photos before man... I just can't remember what forum.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
i just keep seeing the same na's ove rand over where i live. there is an nb thats totaly decked out. its red and has gold wheels with a garage vary spoiler on back. ive been seeing this guy for years. when i had my fd a while back i used to talk to him in the morning when we were on our ways to work. i gotta find this dude and get him on here. he seems cool and his ride is real badass

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the compliments :D

ultimateforce, your wheels aren't tacky or chrome :wink:

I live in Kendall (Country Walk). Hey Alex, I think we met a while back. See the So FL thread: http://www.clubroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1880

Here are some more pics (although I think it looks better on that first pic. For some reason it looks lower and meaner to me):

It's mostly stock for now, though I do have a few ides for it. Right now I just want to freshen in up a little (new tires, timing belt, A/C recharged, piant touch-ups, hardtop, etc... that's about $2,500 right there :shock: )

Oh yeah, the Mini is mine. Some pics:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts