ClubRoadster.net banner

Hello from Nor Cal

1213 Views 23 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  darkdrifter
Hi all,

Just joined the forum. I got the link from miata.net. I drive a 1993 Red Miata and loving every minute!

Cheers,
B.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Strange...I think you're almost the only NorCal member here (seems like all the Cali folks are from down south).

Welcome to the forum :)
I did see one member from San Francisco tho.
I'm originally from up north (San Jose to be exact). Welcome to the forum!

...that avatar doens't look like a '93 :p
hehee, my avatar is the one I wanna get ;) - the MX5 Roadster Coupe RHT.
Hey Hey!....I'm from NOR-CAL TOO! Well that makes us probably the only 2 from Nor Cal....

Where about in Norcal are you from? I think theres a meet today in Burlingame In&Out BOOGERS (burgers). Hope you can make it!

BEN!
NORCAL!
San Francisco Represent. Soo Spec, are you up here? I'd like to peep your seats sometime.
maybe a year ago i would have posted as from nor cal... but not today! 30 yrs was plenty for the bay area :)
yeah who needs amazing roads and perfect weather, id trade that for nasty winters and a crime infested city any day! lol :p im just messin with you... hope all is well in DC.

and welcome roadster girl! just another fellow bay area roadster lover checkin in here...
there're a few of us NorCal folks! I'm in the San Jose area.
yeah who needs amazing roads and perfect weather, id trade that for nasty winters and a crime infested city any day! lol :p im just messin with you... hope all is well in DC.
for REALS. I missed CA the day I left. but to be fair, I've lived in Oakland. it's very similar. Just less presidential choppers.
they git too hyphy with it fo' you?

ghost ride the whip!
Turbored,

Yea I'm here...just give me a pm and you can check them out...I'm in the bay also..

Sorry to hijack thread!!!
Great to see a number of Bay Area folks. I'm in Mountain View.
what part of mountain view? I just moved from near 85/el camino....
y8s: Yep pretty near where I live. Why did you leave the Nor Cal, may I ask?
welcome to the forum
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.