ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
32,623 Posts
Strange...I think you're almost the only NorCal member here (seems like all the Cali folks are from down south).

Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey Hey!....I'm from NOR-CAL TOO! Well that makes us probably the only 2 from Nor Cal....

Where about in Norcal are you from? I think theres a meet today in Burlingame In&Out BOOGERS (burgers). Hope you can make it!

BEN!
NORCAL!

·
Registered
211 Posts
maybe a year ago i would have posted as from nor cal... but not today! 30 yrs was plenty for the bay area :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
yeah who needs amazing roads and perfect weather, id trade that for nasty winters and a crime infested city any day! lol :p im just messin with you... hope all is well in DC.

and welcome roadster girl! just another fellow bay area roadster lover checkin in here...

·
Registered
211 Posts
yeah who needs amazing roads and perfect weather, id trade that for nasty winters and a crime infested city any day! lol :p im just messin with you... hope all is well in DC.
for REALS. I missed CA the day I left. but to be fair, I've lived in Oakland. it's very similar. Just less presidential choppers.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts