ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Roadster Fans,
Been lurking a while and decided to say hello. (Cool forum BTW) 8)
I have a 1993 Eunos Roadster S-Limited one of only a 1000 made for the JDM and quite rare in the UK. I think there are only around 8 here in the Uk.
Heres what the Blackbullet looks like.
Jay

·
3,542 Posts
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! What roll bar is that?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! What roll bar is that?
I have not been able to definatively find out as it was on the car when it was imported from Japan and i have not seen another like it although someone once said it was maybe from Okuyama-Carbing.

Roadsternut i would be interested to find out how many S-Limited's are in the UK. Perhaps you have a better idea than me having been involved with Roadsters/Mx5 for many more years than i have (Your on your 3rd aren't you SAZ??). I am basing my "around 8" figure on those that i have seen over the last four years at National Rallys, jap car shows and other events etc as well as what ive see on the road as i travel a fare bit of the UK with work.

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
You want to see it in the flesh "AWESOME" :D :D :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
why did you yank the motor?
The engine and turbo kit used to belong to a guy who for many years had the most powerfull 1.6 engine in the UK. He owned it from new and it had done 116,000 miles when i got it ,the vast majority of those Boosted at 15 psi. For the first 60,000 miles the engine had been run on MOBIL 1 0/40 oil with 3000 mile changes and from 60,000 to 116,000 miles AMSOIL 0/30. It once ran around 270- 280BHp on a dyno. He was selling all his gear up to move onto an FM 2.0L built engine. The head has been Ported, Matched and flowed and the valves have been deshrouded. I could have just swapped the head onto my engine but i wanted to keep the engine together and see how far it will go plus i wanted to do the engine swap for fun. :lol: Compression is still very good and on a recent "Thrash" with other high powered roadsters mine had the fasted 0-100 mph time so the motors good :mrgreen:

·
CR.net Supporter
215 Posts
Welcome the LE club on Clubroadster.net! How many is that Tim? 4 of us now, possibly 5 with Phatmiata. 93 S

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Hmm...its a S-Limited, not a LE; the S-Limited has a slightly different spec (ie. nicer). I think I'm going to call all yellow Miatas "Californias" and Montego Blue M-Editions "Gleneagles" from now on. :?

In UK terms, the LE was BRG and tan.

·
1,213 Posts
welcome Jay ... nice car

there are probably 8 S-Limited's on ebay every week so I think there must be a few more than that in circulation, and not all owners go to shows ...

that said yours has to be one of the nicest/cleanest I have seen

do you still have the gold BBS's or was it imported without them ?

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Super super fine!!!

Can you post a detailed pic of the steering wheel and spokes cover?

Is the shifter surround a Daytona/DCuatro piece?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts