ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just found this forum and thought i'd join in the fun. I have a 95 NA with some minor mods. Its a high milage car (120K) but i love it to death. Not to mention it only cost me 2500 so i think this is the cheapest and the most addicting car i have ever owned.

car type:
1995 Mx-5, white

upgrades:
Mazda speed clone intake
4-1 header
custom exhaust
NGK iridium plugs and wires
tein lowering springs
eibach shocks (nothing fancy)
FSTB
Kazera wheels (forgot what type)
Kumho tires (awesome and also forgot what type)
NB type glass window convertible top

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
so was that $2500 stock or $2500 with all the upgrades? either way thats a good deal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was pretty much stock. The only thing it had was the exhaust, intake and tower bar.

coming from the S2000, the car is much more affordable to modify.

Nice car by the way,

Hiro

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think i might have seen your car on bloomingdale rd. I rarely see any younger people drinving the roadster though. I know of atleast one other guy that lives around me with a white NA. His is an earlier model and has the plagued "stripping white paint" problem. I have no pics of the car but basically looks like Boogie Van's except no roll bar and white 15" kazeras.

·
Banned
1,330 Posts
Hooray for more Chicago people.

I never bothered to make my own Hello post.. but I did pick up a 93 with 90k on it for 1500 with hardtop ;). Might see me in bloomington/carol stream area once in a blue moon.

Its beat up... but will make a perfect track car build. Look for it more so next year once I get the winter to build it.... should be.... unique.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts