ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remember seeing this somewhere, i think on the roadsterdrift forums, i think. just wanted to know if you guys know where i can get one or at the very least see some pics.

cheers!

·
Registered
514 Posts
I dont understand what all the fuss is about with Hello Kitty stuff. Could someone please let me know. I'm not dissing it or anything i just dont understand it. Not even going into the "stereotype" nonsense...

-Jeremy

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
I dont understand what all the fuss is about with Hello Kitty stuff. Could someone please let me know. I'm not dissing it or anything i just dont understand it. Not even going into the "stereotype" nonsense...

-Jeremy
Ditto; Halfords here (equiv. to Pepboys) is full of this stuff. Schoolgirl stuff, isn't it?

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
There has to be a good website out there that cares a bunch of randomn horn buttons, anyone know of one?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"the big fuss" is that its ironic. atleast when it comes to car parts. it shows that we are not insecure of anything. it also brings humor to a normally boring interior/exterior of a car that normally doesnt stand out from the rest out of the cars on the road. PLUS ITS CUTE AS HELL!!! :p

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Lord Hesketh ran his own race team in the 70s, for a very brief period. He had one of the coolest race drivers ever to have lived (James Hunt). I like their sense of humour with their logo.
http://www.gpracing.net192.com/teams/61.cfm

James Hunt "the Shunt", in 76, after a race, smoking a tab, having a beer. No need for rehydration packs.

http://home.online.no/~orjanbye/fyfazanf1/objektivet/arkiv1/james_hunt_1976.jpg

Murray: "There's a car coming into the pits now, they're so unreliable with all those electronics on board. "
James Hunt: "Actually, Murray, one of his wheels has just fallen off! "

Murrary: "What's that? There's a BODY on the track!!!"
James Hunt: "Um, I think that that is a piece of bodywork, from someone's car. "

Murray: "And look at the flames coming from the back of Berger's McLaren."
James Hunt: "Actually, Murray, they're not flames, it's the safety light. "

Murray: "And there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool. "
James Hunt: "Well, that should put them out then. "

1 - 18 of 18 Posts