ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is kabel, and I am a car forum junkie. :D

I have had my 91 Classic Red Miata for three years now, and have had lots of fun with it. Started autocrossing it two years ago, even got the wife to co-drive. Since I got my German roadster for a daily driver we mostly use the miata for autocrossing now. I really admire the lengths some owners go to in outfitting their roadsters with JDM and classic roadster parts, Im jealous really! I met Tim last year briefly when he attended an autocross here in our neck of the woods, and I drooled all over his car especially his GV Tail Lamp kit. =P~

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Hey Kabel!!! How is the O-Town Club doing? Take a drive with Patrick to meet up with the local Tampa Miata club sometime, i think we had 20 cars show up last week? Lots of custom Miatas in our club, V8 Motor swap, V6 Motor swap, alot of Turbo Miatas and a few SuperCharged ones too. Lots of parts to see, to help spend your money, hahhhaa!!

PhatMiata

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Hi Kabel,

Yeah, come on down to the Tampa meet. I just got some more sweet Japanese parts today while visiting R-Speed! I can't help it!! :oops:

Glad to have you here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts