ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say Hi! to everybody on this forum and introduce myself. My name is Mike and I'm from Fontana California.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hello Mike. Let me be the first to say, and I mean this with all sincerity, POST PICS of your car.
Chris

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Trophy folder...Here's a new pic of my car. Sorry! it's kind of dusty from all the sanding in the shop.

·
Registered
592 Posts
grinder said:
Thanks! Trophy folder...Here's a new pic of my car. Sorry! it's kind of dusty from all the sanding in the shop.
Sweet bean pie :shock:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Greg G said:
I love the rivet thing you got goin on! :shock: :twisted:
I couldn't find a vented hood for my V-mount thats why I just hacked up one of the hood at the shop and made it fit.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Phatmiata said:
Who made the Rear diffuser panel you got on there? Got anymore pics of that?

PhatMiata 8)
I got it from our RX7 widebody kit, and just modified it to fit the Miata. I'll try to get a better picture next time.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
looks like you have ALOT of goodies on the Roadster, any pics of the interior would be cool too!!

PhatMiata

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Wow- this is some serious business!!! I didn't know there was another Miata w/ V-mount intercooler other than kickinoutyo. What size and offset are those beautiful Work rims?

M

·
0 Posts
Hey Mike,

Welcome to the forum!

I love the BRS widebody kit!

Are you the owner of BRS or do you just work there?

How many of the widebody kits have been made and sold now?

re: the horizontal intercooler...

Was it an off-the-shelf unit or custom fabbed to get the ports to line up with the T/B and turbo?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RoadstarJDM said:
Hey Mike,

Welcome to the forum!

I love the BRS widebody kit!

Are you the owner of BRS or do you just work there?

How many of the widebody kits have been made and sold now?

re: the horizontal intercooler...

Was it an off-the-shelf unit or custom fabbed to get the ports to line up with the T/B and turbo?

Yes, I'm a part owner of BRS. Most people think I'm just a worker 'coz I'm usually covered with bondo dust.hahahaha

Most of our widebody are sold in UK and east coast.

I have to modify the intercooler endtanks to work with my V-mount set-up, and have to do a custom bracket and ports for my Koyo radiator as well.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jesseclee said:
Wow- this is some serious business!!! I didn't know there was another Miata w/ V-mount intercooler other than kickinoutyo. What size and offset are those beautiful Work rims?
The Works wheels are 17x8.5 (front) with +16 off-set and 17x10 (rear)+9 off-set. I'm planning to 16's after I finish my other Miata though.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts