ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I spot something in the classifieds that I've been looking for and I want to buy it. I haven't posted in the six months or so since I joined. I've read through the rules, but I can't seem to reply to a post in classified though it seems that it's only new threads that you aren't allowed to make. Of course, no pm's allowed. How do I get in touch with the seller?

Thanks.

·
Registered
904 Posts
contribute to the site until you are allowed to get into classifieds. I don't remember the min post count (30?) but it isn't that crazy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ack!.. I can view the classifieds just fine. But I can't post a reply until I have 30 posts? Would someone mind sending a pm for me to the guy? I don't want to miss out on these parts. I don't think making 28 more not very relevant posts is good for the forums either.

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=60394

It's those that I want. I'll send whoever does it 5 bucks for a coffee or a beer on me if I can get in touch with him.

Thanks guys.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
You even in SD, said no shipping. Just keep replying to everything in this thread, alot.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll try to keep the post whoring to this thread. I love my forums and don't want to clutter 'em up. Now I'm regretting all those times I saw something really cool out there and didn't reply.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Just to give you something to reply to here is a reply to your reply in your thread.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
woohoo, now I'm getting there. But it just don't feel right making a post just to get my post count up that's not a legit reply. If someone could just drop a breadcrumb for ManicG to this thread for me... beer's on me with bucks to your paypal. Otherwise I'll just keep finding stuff I can semi-legitimately post in. Costco can wait an hour or so.

·
Administrator
15,715 Posts
This is CR. Spamming isn't a hobby, it's a lifestyle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, it seems you can pm after all. I sent the guy a couple, but wasn't sure if they got through because they won't show in the sent items bin. Someone else has first dibs on those shocks, dammit. I might still get them if they pass though.

PS -- Concealer, I owe you a beer for posting for me, even though it seems like I got through to him anyway. drop me a pm with your paypal.

·
Administrator
15,715 Posts
Heh, you don't owe me anything, it'd take longer to arrange any payment than it did for me to make that post. :lol:

What's that suspension going on?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2004 blk 6sp LS. If I get 'em -- someone else got to them first. I hope they don't like them. Otherwise I'll go with the inexpensive FM coilovers.

Thanks for the breadcrumbs though. I appreciate it, Concealer.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Welcome to CR, you could stay here and become a welcoming robot like me :) good luck with the suspension parts

·
Administrator
15,715 Posts
2004 blk 6sp LS. If I get 'em -- someone else got to them first. I hope they don't like them. Otherwise I'll go with the inexpensive FM coilovers.

Thanks for the breadcrumbs though. I appreciate it, Concealer.
Was sortof hoping you had an NA. I want to see what these look like on an NA with some extended top hats. Would be deciding factor if i sell mine, or just keep them around for an NA that i will eventually have.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts