ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm extremely new to cars and am trying to figure out what brand name would be best/safest for a roll cage on my nb but under a hard top. I also dont have much cash so was wondering if anyone has an ebay one that works just as well or if I should stick to something else. Any help would be appreciated. Please and thanks!:icon_cheers:

(Pics welcome, would love to see it under a hardtop if anyone has)

·
Murse Magnet
7,859 Posts
Steffy the only real roll bars around here seem to be Harddog and Bossfrog (I have a bossfrog). Something to consider is that the roll bar can take away some seat travel. You also want to make sure your head is far enough away from the roll bar so you do not smack your head in case of a rear end collision.

·
ToyotaCare........
3,644 Posts
Honestly, stay away from obx or any other eBay ones. Hard Dog and Boss Frog seems to me the most used around these cars without breaking the bank. Check out this website and their list of different models. http://www.bethania-garage.com/why.htm

·
Murse Magnet
7,859 Posts
Blackbird Fabworx is incredibly expensive and then shipping ontop of that is expensive. She was already searching ebay for a low cost option.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Huh? Just trying to save her an unnecessary expense since she already said she's short on cash. She asked the question, I gave an honest answer.

BTW, I have a roll bar.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I just finished putting a hard dog hard core double diagonal M2 in my NA. From what Ive heard, its one of the tallest bars. I'm 5'9" so im not that tall and the top of my head is basically flush with the top of my seat (a little lower) I have a buddy club seat. Sorry for the awesome IG editing haha.

·
Murse Magnet
7,859 Posts
Op just I am not sure if you want to or not but before you make a decision I can show you my car. I know I wished before I made any decision that I could see them first hand.

If you decide to install it yourself I can also help if need be.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.