ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I just traded a corbeau a4 for a replica bride, I have a corbeau bracket that just dont work with this setup.

I have those side mount bracket peices (4 separate ones) and want to know what I need to buy (cheap) to get this working? For the time being I have only one side of my seat bolted.... so need this ASAP.

Will stock sliders work? If so anyone selling (or trading for corbeau bracket)

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Hard mount it. Find some steel strips. Bend appropriate tabs into them. Drill holes for the seat bracket bolts. Then attach your side mounts onto those. Might also consider having a piece welded in between the two lower brackets for added rigidity. Just an idea if you're up for some experimenting.

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I def want them to be adjustable, if I had the tools to do that I would do it for the time being:p But anyways I confirmed that you can use stock sliders with this soooo I am now on my hunt for stock sliders, what do these run usually? Anyone selling them?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Oh yeah the passenger ones are cheapest :/

And lol @ $30 shipping for the seat rails. Oh sleazy ebay junkyard vendors... never change.

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It makes no sense to me how it dosnt work. I have a corbeau bracket which is JUST as wide as the stock bracket I am 99% sure (the mounting positions are same width apart as the 4 bolts that hold it into the chassis... therefore my corbeau bracket (mounting position is also lined up aswell) but when I put my ebay side mount peices on it dosnt even come close.

http://cache1.bigcartel.com/product_...Club_Rails.jpg

^^ my 4 bottom mount to side mount peices are like those in that pic, just the peices that make it bottom mount to side mount.

What am I doing wrong?!

·
Registered
945 Posts
I just used the stock sliders on my rep BRIDES. I had the real BRIDE brackets though. I am sure of that. The stock sliders bolted right up and I could adjust it every way I wanted to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts