ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so just bought my super lap exhaust and for some reason I thought it deleted the cat. looking for a test pipe that will bolt up or a shop that does a descent job that can do it tomorrow. Im in downey so the more local the better

ps I had to drive up and down the block and just for kicks with the exhaust missing that portion and needless to say it's a hoot and will never do it again...not sure how loud the spec miata cars are but this was loud.

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
^^^ Ive done that before when my bolts got fucked up on my cat and I just rolled around from headers back without anything for a few days, entire car just rattles:p

Check out some local muffler shops I am sure they can weld you up something for cheap. If not TopSpeed has a catless test pipe on ebay for pretty cheap I have it, works great but if you have stock headers like me itll take some muscles, I suggest higher quality bolts too.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
^^^ Ive done that before when my bolts got fucked up on my cat and I just rolled around from headers back without anything for a few days, entire car just rattles:p

Check out some local muffler shops I am sure they can weld you up something for cheap. If not TopSpeed has a catless test pipe on ebay for pretty cheap I have it, works great but if you have stock headers like me itll take some muscles, I suggest higher quality bolts too.
What do you mean by 'take some muscles.' Does the test pipe have bad fitment with OEM headers?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts