ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Sequence Number 1280
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone down to help me do it to my car?

probably better suited to be in a socal forum, too bad we dont have one! ;)

TeRRy

as most of you guys know, my car is pretty ghetto enough, but with the right time and money we can build a super ricer mobile.. maybe event put it in a car show or two! ahhaha.

ive done nice already, so why not do the opposite and try to go SUPER DUPER ghetto? interesting idea anyone?

mods must be street legal though, it is afterall, my daily driver ahhaha.

·
Registered
931 Posts
under neon kit. well... it's starting to be on the "jdm" side now. ever seen D1?

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
get some vtec or gtr stickers would be a good start, but I still dont understand why you want to do this?? :?

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
all I can afford to buy you is matches and gasoline, which you'll need for your ricer when completed...

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I'd be down in a heartbeat if I could afford to buy/build another car. It'd look like total ass, but be fast as shite.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Somebody is trying to be a sponsor whore. :lol:

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
Terry, just sand down the normal steel panels to get it to rust! HOODRIDE MIATA. GOGOOGOOGOGO.

Also, slam the **** out of the car. and roll on widened polished steelies with whitewall tires mounted on them. And at LEAST 6* of camber in the rear. You think I'm joking? Well, I'm not. Get a hardtop and mount a ski rack on top of it.

I think steelie widening is 100 buck per wheel. Not bad if you think about it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts