ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
15,529 Posts
What car is it on and where is it in said car?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
very helpful gents - this is a DRL plug that US cars left open in the harness. If you don’t have anything to add then don’t waste hard drive space....

The CR forums are used to be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
15,529 Posts
How about if you want some good information, ask a question that includes required information. I still don't know what car you have, let alone where in the car this plug is.

We're not mind readers.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes, was in a garage and wasn’t thinking clearly. You are correct - car and year would have been important.

It is a 97 Miata. After few hours of pouring over wiring diagrams, I found the match as DRL module.

·
Administrator
15,529 Posts
Well hey, at least i learned something. Had no idea USDM cars had that plug.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do however have one last pruned connector that I need help with

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I could not find anything remote that matched this except some matches on the SAS module. Hopefully CR can rescue.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well hey, at least i learned something. Had no idea USDM cars had that plug.

Now if we can pull our collective wisdom and help identify the other plug that I cut and later regretted had a senior moment not remembering and second guessing myself.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now if we can pull our collective wisdom and help identify the other plug that I cut and later regretted had a senior moment not remembering and second guessing myself.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
31 Posts
This was the weirdest help thread I think I've ever seen. Glad you're figuring out your own problems tho!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I actually kind of liked this thread. Sort of one of those classic what is this and what does it do things that have been around forever. Of course, this one is served up with a side of snark.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts