ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I know this may be annoying but I need to adjust my camber on my 93 Miata. Can someone please post up a picture of the bolts I need to adjust? or a diagram? Any help would be great. Please and thanks!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Take it to a shop and get it aligned. The End.

Seriously though, most people don't have the proper equipment to do a good alignment (you can do it with very basic tools if you really know what you're doing, but that's another story), and being out a degree or two can make a big difference in your car's handling. A shop can do a 4 wheel alignment for (usually) $60-80 and get to whatever numbers you ask for provided your car isn't horrendously slammed.

So why do you need to adjust your camber? Just curious if you lowered the car, or if someone told you to do it, or what.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Yeah, I lowered my car and I just bought 15x10 -25 offset. I know they're too wide but I plan on buying fender flares, but thats gona take me a couple of months. Ive seen people run 15x10 -25 wheels on their Miata without flares and I was gona do that until. i have enough for flares. My car is on jacks right now and I'm confused on which bolts i have adjust so I can get more negative camber.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Please tke your car to a shop to get properly aligned. I had a friend with a Slammed Genesis....he aligned the car himself. He went through 3 sets of tires in a month

·
Registered
300 Posts
^They're right. Our shop does four wheel alignments for $69.95. We'll do whatever specs you want and give you the print out of where you are at. Not something you can really do at home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts