ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend had his honda civic hatchback stolen on Sunday December 16,2012 at 12 PM

It was stolen in Monterey Park at ABC Cafe

It is Milano red with Work CR-Kai 15" wheels.
License plate number: 6VIH032
Motor: JDM D15B Vtec

the most easily distinguishable thing on this for the miata community is that it has
Project G License Plate Frames. if you find any red civic with these one, you can probably bet its stolen. If you guys see this, CALL THE POLICE. Thanks

thanks guys

edit: the car has been found. read below for further details

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
What motor was he running?

Should keep an eye out for that too.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Dang that sucks. This is/was a clean one to. Ill keep an eye out.

·
Registered
221 Posts
dont even bother that things been most likely chopped already. truth hurts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Yeah, you are way late posting it, I would look for the pieces of it floating around.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
the reviews suck for that place, remind him never to go there again. Bad food and car stolen. eek

·
Registered
931 Posts
=( ill keep an eye out down here spencer!

·
Supporting Member
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah it was stolen on a busy sunday morning. weird but i guess people would never expect it. especially since old asians are pretty passive, they probably didnt give a **** that a car was being stolen in front of them. yes abc is still cheap as hell, and it only helps that their service is god awful so you dont have to tip much.

·
Corm, I like it.
5,472 Posts
There's a worker at ABC Cafe that we like to call Slider. Lol. At like 1 or 2 in the morning when he's tired, he drags his feet instead of walk. It's funny to watch. Hahhah.

But damn, still nothing on the hatch, huh? :(

·
Supporting Member
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nothing still, already going through insurance since hes covered for theft. he was actually more upset about having just bought 300+ worth of computer parts and had it in the car :/

1 - 20 of 36 Posts