ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for a couple of years and now I'm finally getting around to joining. I'm a Chemistry student at University of Texas at Arlington

Much more importantly, her name is Anya. She's a '95 R-model that I found with only 95K on the odometer.

Suspension/chassis: Stance coilover, FM sways, 949racing endlinks, FM framerails, Harddog hardcore rollbar.

Engine: Intake manifold insulating gasket, headers, FM exhaust. So, no power but really fun

Wheels: 15x7 hp 155 wheels with 195/50/r15 Eagle GT's... until I can figure out exactly what I want.

My very first car was a '93 mx-3, the first car I got for fun was a '94 Laguna blue, and then my '95. I definitely have a type.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Very nice. Welcome. Im going up to bobs near dallas to check out what hopefully will be my future/first miata.

·
Registered
264 Posts
cool, another local! I'm right down the road in Bedford.

·
Registered
748 Posts
^ It'll still be there even if owners didn't name their cars with girl names...and really, who gives a **** about what other douchbags think about Miatas?

They're just missing out on the fun anyways, not to mention the look on their faces when they get beaten by a "fag's" car. :fab:

Oh, and welcome to the forum, chewy. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes. Hopefully when the semester calms down I can get more current pictures up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts