ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Takumi Project meet yesterday with AsianAlpha and his brother. Met two other Roadster owners there. Had a good old time. Check out the pics, guys. Lots of old school cars.

People showed up real early.

Thumbs up.

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Superb pictures =D> =D> =D>

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Nice- people are fixing up some obscure old RWD cars.... I like the Corolla TE71 though.

Whose Miata is this???????

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
nah I don't think so... I have 15x8 +0 and I have no where near that much lip.

Those are a negative offset for sure... I think the guys at AKH(work wheel distributor North america) told me about those. Might be a by 15x10 in the rear.

Eitherway, that car is seriously nice.

·
Banned
437 Posts
From the looks - Tuckin 99 flares....work wheels - say 15x7, or 15x8's in the rear with +0mm offfset.

Then again, that is just a guess based on the pitctures.
Hello there gentlemen!

I thought I'd join the bandwagon too! (Thx Mark)

Peter, your guess is pretty good. The fronts are 15x8 +25 Offset and the rear is 15x9 +10 Offset. They were special ordered by F1 Motorsports in Hollywood and custom measured by Harry "The Master" from HRS.

Thanks gentlemen for the compliments and much credit to Peter for taking the pix! (Where is the pix of your ride on this post?)

·
Registered
218 Posts
From the looks - Tuckin 99 flares....work wheels - say 15x7, or 15x8's in the rear with +0mm offfset.

Hello there gentlemen!

Peter, your guess is pretty good. The fronts are 15x8 +25 Offset and the rear is 15x9 +10 Offset. They were special ordered by F1 Motorsports in Hollywood and custom measured by Harry "The Master" from HRS.

Thanks gentlemen for the compliments and much credit to Peter for taking the pix! (Where is the pix of your ride on this post?)
Post some pics of you're ride man that is one sweet car.

·
Banned
437 Posts

Hello there gentlemen!

Post some pics of you're ride man that is one sweet car.
Thanks for the compliment. I have a few more things up my sleeves before I take any new pictures. In the meantime, you can view my page on cardomain >>>jdminspiredroadster

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
yeah that car is tits bro, nice job!!! And yeah Peter (CE28N) why no love for your Roadster, all Roadsters look good on camera!!! :wink:

PhatMiata :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts