ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am sure some of you are sick of seeing pics of my car. I am sorry. I just got my fenders and rear panel back from repainting. My friend Kyle did a great job of painting them. Also I had the pleasure of having a great local artist do some pinstripping on my car. I was in awe watching him work. It was my first time seeing pinstripping being done. It was all free hand, he didn't have to mask off anything. The precision he displayed was incredible. He did my trunk and my valve cover. Just added some old school, hot rod style to my car. I am thrilled. Hope you guys enjoy the pics. A big thanks also goes out to Bill from MiataRoadster for providing the valve cover and KG Work oil cap.

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
Looks photoshopped, even though I know its not...lol
Lookin' good Peter.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Ah, they mystery finish panel is back on..

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I don't think I can get sick of seeing your car bro.

That'll look even better when some age sets in on the pinstriping to go with the rust.

·
3,857 Posts
That's perfect Peter!
Great Job!
I love the "tattoo" over the rust - just awesome man!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
That's perfect Peter!
Great Job!
I love the "tattoo" over the rust - just awesome man!
Heh heh it's like when a girl gets a "tramp stamp" on her lower back. Peter your girls a tramp now. lol

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hmmm, I'm not really feeling it. Still pretty cool that you can always come up with something original though. Well, pretty original as far as Miata's are concerned. Lowrider guys have been doing that for a while. Just as long as you don't put a half naked lady on your hood. :)

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
So were the fenders purposefully painted a different shade of red??? Just wondering because it would make sense on your car lol

1 - 20 of 51 Posts