ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah my buddy Ryan did that for me. He went all out and made a leatherface24 banner and everything after he had some black vinyl lyin around.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Theres a big one stuck under my hood but I didnt get a shot of it

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
nice looking - what flares are those?
and i can see why the air tube is wrapped in foil, but why the brake fluid resevoir too?

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had just that much reflective film left over so I stuck it there.

As far as wax goes, meguiars tech wax works for me

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My WIFE didnt want to pose again lol

redroadster27, the cars way to aggressive now for it to house an n/a powerplant. Id look pretty stupid driving this beastly looking thing and then getting thrashed at the first race because its na. The turbo fits the look.

The flares were from a gb here. Betrayed was selling them at the time.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Sweet! Do you like the Black or body color TSI's Better? Mine are blue now and im thinking of painting them black.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Jared, I'm going to find your car and hump it.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh no, isnt someone else on this forum notorious for humping someone elses car lol ?

As far as the TSI colors go, im still on the fence as to what I like. I think I honestly like contrasting colors better. Although it does look cleaner all one color imo.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Oh no, isnt someone else on this forum notorious for humping someone elses car lol ?

As far as the TSI colors go, im still on the fence as to what I like. I think I honestly like contrasting colors better. Although it does look cleaner all one color imo.
I kinda liked them black, looked pretty devious. Like there's something up your sleeve in store for the unsuspecting :twisted: Most would just look past it walking/driving by, they "popped" out all black. I just noticed the body color painted marker lenses also :-k I'm going smoked on mine, complimentary to the body color.

·
CR.net Supporter
293 Posts
redroadster27, the cars way to aggressive now for it to house an n/a powerplant. Id look pretty stupid driving this beastly looking thing and then getting thrashed at the first race because its na. The turbo fits the look.
That's true. The flares and tire combo really makes the car look like a different beast. Your N/A project that car will definitely be no slouch either though.... That's what's different! The TSIs are red now! I like it. They kinda just blend in with the rest of the car.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts