ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts
Haha. Did you drop by? Should have IMed me earlier. :lol: He was impressed that I did the whole install by myself and got it (mostly) running. We found where the air leak was so i'm gonna try and patch it up tomorrow afternoon (ran out of daylight today) and see how she runs then :)

Feel free to call me and drop by whenever, I live just off Terrell Mill behind the park. :)

·
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No - I was slammed here - but he called me as soon as you left just *very* impressed....when I was working there we had been looking for an inexpensive IRTB kit for the Miata and one that the average Joe (no pun here) could install. The Aizawa is just plain expensive with that HKS F-Con. We were discussing last night the differences between your kit (Fuji) and my kit (Aizawa).

I am glad you guys found that leak - that should improve things a bit and if you go with the Freedom ECU things should improve some more.

I work in midtown and drive right up Terrill Mill every day home....a good friend of mine lives off of Robinson Rd and I am in East Cobb - right off Johnson Ferry.

Really odd how you and I have not passed each other on a Sat or Sun afternoon, ehe?

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts
No kidding :lol: I've seen you parked over at the shop a few times in passing it going towards the Square, but never knew it was you until i joined the miata community. I saw the tater at the Mitty back in April, but never got to see you (though Road Atlanta is a pretty big place in my defense :lol: ).

·
Elite Sponsor
192 Posts
Joe approved your Fuji IRTB's at the shop today. Welcome to total Zen-ness with Roadster =D>

Now I gotta go watch the pussycat dolls on the AMA show.
Fuji Racing Did a Great Job putting together that Throttle Body Kit.

It has that same timeless look the NA has.

The Fuji IRTBs are very cool and looks right at home in the Miata.

And Taylor did a exceptionally clean install too; lets see if He can get that GV spoiler on straight!

I think I want a set. with some proper cams and springs and next thing you know you got 8000+ RPM Yeah Baby 8)

Can you say shades of Abarth Peter?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts
Lip went on great last night :) Just need to massage the driver's side end a bit. It uses the two bumper support locations on either end and the one on the driver's side looks to be ever so slightly off. There's another hole in the bumper just in front of the support hole so i'll just make a new hole in hte lip to shore everything up realy nice :) Other than that, fitment was spot-on and took about 15 minutes in my driveway. I'll snap a few pics once i recoup from tryptophan overload :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I am in East Cobb - right off Johnson Ferry.
I use to work at the Tires Plus off Johnsons Ferry before I moved back home! Gah, if only I still lived there. I've been away for 6 months now and miss it like crazy! Your all lucky bastards in ATL. :-D
ATL isn't that far away from us dude, I was thinking we oughta head down there sometime once the weather gets nicer again and hang with some of those dudes above ^^^

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts
By all means - whether it is a race (SCCS, FC, Petit) at Road Atlanta or just a swing by at the Varisty (Last Thus of every month the tuners come out to play), we're game.
Yes I even know ALL about the Varsity nights.... Damn, I'M comming down for the next one in december. Woo i just planned me a road trip for a night.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Woo-hoo, mini-meet go! :lol:

Just my luck though, I leave for France again next Thursday!! :lol: :( I'll be there for december though for sure. :)
What the hell's going on in France that you're always taking off to? :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts