ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on Miata.net for a few years now ... I've been part of the Toyota Supra community for over half a decade, I've always had a place in my heart for the Miata. Like the Supra the Miata has its own respectable reputation for kicking ass on track days and I expect mine to meet these expectations. I just purchased the Miata 2 weeks ago its a 94 base. I went with lower compression 94 for obvious reasons. I'm planning on Turboing this baby ... I've got a bunch of parts already including HKS mani and Greddy EMB(which sucks but its temp), i've also got suspension and a spare 1.8 motor. I'm going with GT2871R which I'll be purchasing next month. I've got a little bit of a delema before I begin.. this Miata I purchased has some comestic damages that I need to get taken care of before I begin modding so bare with me.. I'll also be asking alot of questions in the mean time. Also after looking around I noticed this forum has more socal members than the other boards so I'll asking you guys join me in some of my meets/cruises.

=D>

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to dissapoint, No I don't take part in Teams. I'm a one man army lol, I come down to SD occasionally but if you were in that miata then I would definately made you pull over to chat and check out the ride so I don't believe you were driving that.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
adding a bit more G35 love to the post here!

welcome!

and if you haven't already.... check out miataturbo.net for all your DIY miata turbo questions..... (don't let em scare ya away if ya get flamed for a newbie question or something.... they're really a bunch of cool knowledgeable guys)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

welcome!

and if you haven't already.... check out miataturbo.net for all your DIY miata turbo questions..... (don't let em scare ya away if ya get flamed for a newbie question or something.... they're really a bunch of cool knowledgeable guys)

Ya they definately have a very informative website that I enjoyed my stay.. but I was ban shortly after asking a newbie question about Hydrolock when Water Injection was discussed. #-o I just browse that forum now and you're correct lots of helpful guys on there minus phillip

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts

welcome!

Ya they definately have a very informative website that I enjoyed my stay.. but I was ban shortly after asking a newbie question about Hydrolock when Water Injection was discussed. #-o I just browse that forum now and you're correct lots of helpful guys on there minus phillip

Oh man, that's hilarious :lol: Lucky for you we're nice to noobs :lol:

Nice plans you got lined up, but NA is better :mrgreen:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

welcome!

Oh man, that's hilarious :lol: Lucky for you we're nice to noobs :lol:

Nice plans you got lined up, but NA is better :mrgreen:

lol ya I definately plan to do a spec miata all motor NA later on.. I first wanted to play with the turbo and put down some big numbers before I begin getting more serious about road racing. Btw nice ITB's is that from Fuji?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll definately be posting up some pics after I get it out of the bodyshop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts