ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my names brendon im a tech at scott clark toyota in NC and unfortunatly i dont currently own a miata yet im on the hunt... ive got a 94 s10 though... but ive been around cars since i was born and ive owned fast and slow cars and trucks... first car was a 1977 nova 350 blown got speeding tickets and went to college causing me to get rid of it... had a 1989k1500 shattered the rearend but still own that have a 1994 jeep and my 1994 s10 that ive got lowered and rebuilt all the way around... looking to trade that for a miata so we will see what happens with that...

ive been creeping on everyones cars on here and holy lord they are amazing ill load pictures when i get home im at work right now

LTBAM

·
Registered
638 Posts
nice name. :) welcome to the forum, you know the s10 can be drifted right? Right!

·
Registered
412 Posts
I actually sold my teal 95 S10 to buy my Miata back in September. I'll see if I can find a pic tomorrow of both of 'em together..

But welcome and best of luck with the search!

Ninja Edit! Found the image..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well went an saw a used car dealer that has a 2000miata for sale talked him into trading it for my truck once I finish some odds and ends and a little cash on my end... We shall see what happens though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts