ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone! cool forum... i know some of you and a bunch i don't. so... hi! :D

i'm zack. i live in fullerton. my miata is named kenzo. he's a 1994 r package which has been very modified. there was a feature of me and kenzo in the december 2004 issue of mazdasport magazine.

highlights of my mods include:
  • tokico springs + illumina adjustable shocks
    racing beat sway bars + chassis braces + urethane end links
    racing beat intake + header
    brainstorm duak tip exhaust
    16" kosei wheels with falken azenis tires
    hose techniques hose kit
    sunset orange pearl paint (it's from the honda element)
    custom body with modified panels + corvette c5 mirrors (the "pepe" mod)

anyway, that's just the big stuff i can think of right now. lol. sometimes i get the cars confused since i am now into modifying my 2006 scion tC.

i look forward to meeting everyone sometime soon!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
What up Zack. Long time no see.

Everyone, this guy, He lives the roadster life and knows all the best canyon spots.. Big ups Zack and welcome!

-Paul

M

·
0 Posts
Konnichiwa, Zack!

Post some pics of your wrapped headers, people will be blown away!

Try to make the next weekly meet.

Bill

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'll be there on friday if i can get some time to fix the wiring on kenzo. yeah... um... :oops: kenzo is so friggin' low that i've managed to rub free whatever the mazda wiring is that runs along the inner fender! so now i have wiring dragging along the wheels. it's not yet rubbed through to the bare wire, so as soon as i saw what happened i stuck the miata in the garage and it's waiting for me to fix it. *sigh*

and then the tC starts whining about oil. i tell ya, my cars are male but i think they get PMS sometimes.... :lol:

i actually don't have a pic of the header. wow. i'll take one tomorrow and post it....

·
Registered
976 Posts
i'll be there on friday if i can get some time to fix the wiring on kenzo. yeah... um... :oops: kenzo is so friggin' low that i've managed to rub free whatever the mazda wiring is that runs along the inner fender! so now i have wiring dragging along the wheels. it's not yet rubbed through to the bare wire, so as soon as i saw what happened i stuck the miata in the garage and it's waiting for me to fix it. *sigh*

and then the tC starts whining about oil. i tell ya, my cars are male but i think they get PMS sometimes.... :lol:

i actually don't have a pic of the header. wow. i'll take one tomorrow and post it....

i rubbed through alot of the wiring on my miata as well...

I have a 90' and i looked up the wiring

the wiring is for the airbag just a heads up (driver side) i forgot what passenger side wiring was for..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the AIRBAG? #-o oh i feel MUCH better now. nothing important or anything! :lol:

truth be told, though. my air bag light has been flashing for... um... 7 years? it's got some kind of low voltage reading from one of the sensors (the code doesn't say which sensor). so i thought "hmm, i could spend hundreds of dollars replacing sensors until the light stops flashing....OR i could pull off the gauge and stick a bit of electrical tape over the light."

i did the electrical tape. who knows, my air bags might not even work! so who needs all that silly wiring?! :roll:

·
Registered
976 Posts
the AIRBAG? #-o oh i feel MUCH better now. nothing important or anything! :lol:

truth be told, though. my air bag light has been flashing for... um... 7 years? it's got some kind of low voltage reading from one of the sensors (the code doesn't say which sensor). so i thought "hmm, i could spend hundreds of dollars replacing sensors until the light stops flashing....OR i could pull off the gauge and stick a bit of electrical tape over the light."

i did the electrical tape. who knows, my air bags might not even work! so who needs all that silly wiring?! :roll:

i have the airbag lights problem as well..

i have an aftermarket steering wheel with momo hub.. so the horn/airbag connection is just left hanging there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts