ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I was recomended this site a couple weeks ago by 90_mx. I've been lurkin since but I finally registered last night. This site is amazing!!!! I so glad there is now a miata site that focuses on the jdm tuning sceane. Thank you to everyone who helped set this up.

Anyways my name's ben and I don't have a miata yet but I should soon......very soon. :D I've always liked miatas but never started really looking into them until a few months ago. They are amazing cars and the more I learn about them the more I love them! I look forward to going to any upcoming meets and I can't wait to see some of your roadsters in person.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Welcome to the addiction Ben!!! You'll find lots of great resources here for JDM parts, as well as other aftermarket parts for your Roadster. Lots of great rides to see in the Gallery and RJDM garage, so make sure to add your Roadster to the RJDM garage as well!!

http://roadsterjdm.net/forum/garage.php

PhatMiata-san (^_^)

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Welcome Ben, glad to see you here with all the fanatical roadster owners. Keep us posted on the search for your miata and we`ll all help in anyway we can.

·
Registered
113 Posts
EAT MEAT!!!

no just kidding

I am in the same boat as you, still looking for a miata too.
Would a Vegan drive a miata with leather seats? LOL Sorry just let me know if this is not tasteful humour

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^LOL. Probally untasteful to some vegans but I don't mind at all. Besides I'm not the one drinking cows nipple juice......how's that for untasteful humor. :lol: Yeah, I'm looking for a miata with no leather but I'm not really planning on keeping the stock seats for to long anyways and I can always retrim the door panels. Good luck on finding a miata. I've just been looking as much as I can on cars.com, autotrader, the recyler, miata forums and craigslist. I'm just waiting for the right one ya know. Anyways if you haven't checked craigslist you should. They are usually the cheapest and they always have kinda a lot to choose from. Good luck again and let me know once you get your baby.

Phatmiata- Yeah, I've been checking out the garage section all day today. So many beautiful roadsters. :shock: It's awesome to because a lot of my dream miatas are owned by people on this site. :mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts