ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i'm Amber just wanted to say hi and that your forum is excellent.

Heres my Euphonic 2.5, 1.8i Ltd Ed, hope you like. :)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Welcome! The British invasion is at hand, the end is nigh!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hiya Amber.... you made the jump across here too then :p

M

·
0 Posts
Konnichiwa, Amber!

I like those seats. Are they custom or part of that LE?

Bill

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
:lol: 8) :D hiya =D> =D>

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry i should have been a little more clear, i just assumed people knew what 2.5 meant. I meant mk 2.5 the model before the new mk3.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,835 Posts
Sorry i should have been a little more clear, i just assumed people knew what 2.5 meant. I meant mk 2.5 the model before the new mk3.
NA=1.0
NB=2.0
??=2.5
NC=3.0
Out side of the US (particularly in Europe, IIRC), it is common to refer to the 2001 "sharknose" makeover of the original 99-00 NB the Mk2.5, as it is mechanically identical to 99-00 cars and not necessarily a new car (for all intents and purposes; indeed, the MSM runs with a 99 engine, I think...).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All i know is that the mk 2.5 came after the mk 2 =NB. It is like Bryan said, pretty much the same as the mk2, however there were slight changes to the exterior. Not very easy to spot, but the front nose cone where the grille goes, is a totally different shape to the mk2. The rear end is a little different too. Like i say these are not easy to spot and are very subtle.

As for the mechanically i really couldn't tell you if there were any differences as i don't know.

Heres a little bit about the history of all the Mk's apart from the new mk 3 on my friends site. Hope it clears things up a little. :) http://www.japseye.co.uk/MX5.htm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts