ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I have a red 94 Miata, R-package. I'm a student at UF but my permanent home is in Orlando.

Oh yeah, Ultimateforce referred me here!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I don't have any pictures, unless you want cellphone shots?

I'm not planning on modding the car. Gonna keep it stock for autocross, plus it's an R-package. I might get a rollbar and/or a NB top. Some tires/wheels in the future probably. But nothing more than that.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Welcome to the club, hope to see you at the LakeLand Hooters meeting, im sure UltimateForce told you about it, if not shame on him.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I never hear any "good jobs" around here, always shaming. :(

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Installed a roll bar today, with 2 guys. It looks awesome, but I haven't tested it out yet (and hope I never have to, lol). If anybody else has one with an NA, what technique do you use to zip/unzip the window? It sure is annoying. I kinda have to curl the window a bit, too. I think I may invest in a pool noodle, though that doesn't work if I want to drop the top at a stoplight.

Also, I did go to the Lakeland meet, but I was shy and didn't talk to a lot of people. I think I was parked next to Wowak. I'll say hi next time I see you, probably in the July Orlando meet?

·
Registered
526 Posts
I think I was parked next to Wowak.
If you were parked next to the guy furiously trying to fix the blue one with white stripes, you were indeed parked next to Wowak. :shock:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts